Barber Chairs: 60-K2019E
Electric Barber Chair
Reclining your barber chair has never been so simple! The Reynolds Barber Chair features
an electric base and reclining mechanism. Two motors separate movement
into different parts: one moving the entire unit up or down via the
base, other reclining the backrest smoothly. The Reynold?s uniquely
designed leg rest changes automatically to any motor adjustment for
assured customer comfort.
On top of this, this fantastic barber chair?s headrest can adjust or
be removed to your desire! Headrest can extend 7?, backrest can recline
up to 70 degrees. Locking footbrake levers ensure safety, and are
located on either chair side near the base. Reclining switch for
backrest is conveniently placed on the right-hand side of the chair.
Bring your barbershop services into a new era with the Reynolds
Electric Barber chair: once you test this unit out, you?ll never grow
tired of chairs electrically wired! 2 year limited warranty on all
Durable PVC and Vinyl upholstery
Heavy duty synthetic armrests
Recline/Incline button located on right side
Swivel locking brake pedals located on both sides
Unit swivels about 355 degrees to protect the power cord
Safe weight lift capacity 500lbs
- ~Seat = 20"W x 19"D (includes 3? of the leg rest).
- ~Seat back is 19" high by 25" wide
- ~Outside to outside arm distance is 25".
- ~Inside to inside arm distance is 20".
- ~Floor to seat height (in down position) = 24.?
- ~Floor to seat height (in up position) = 32."
- ~Chair rises 1/2 inch / second (18 seconds for maximum rise).
- ~Chair descends in 10 seconds (from maximum rise).
- ~Voltage Requirements: 120Volt